Equestrian Art International is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Equestrian Art International may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30 June 2018.
How we collect your personal information:
We may collect your personal information through some of the following ways:
- When you register to receive the newsletter through grayshottspa.com
- When you contact Equestrian Art International by telephone or e-mail
- When you enter any competitions run by Equestrian Art International
- When you register to receive the digital edition newsletter through www.equestrianartuk.com.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we use your information for:
- With your consent, we will retain your personal information, preferences and details in order to keep you informed by relevant email and/or other digital means including social media platforms
- We will share information about special offers and discounts, promotions, events and competitions offered by Equestrian Art International, as well as providing recommendations of that which we feel will be of particular interest to you.
- We may collect information such as domain details, and date and time our website is accessed, via the website, email or contact form(s) through the website for analytics purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, and to protect your data from loss, misuse or destruction. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please note, we will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose for longer than is necessary for that purpose / purposes. Under data protection legislation you have the right to access information held about you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection legislation. If you chose to exercise this right, then any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to , Equestrian Art International, Lullingstone House, 5 Castle St, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2FG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.